Pinpoint subtle lesions and faint calcifications – including those that may only be visible with tomosynthesis, with the 3D™ biopsy option.
- Allows you to easily target lesions, including those visible only in tomosynthesis images.
- Streamlines procedure steps and speeds targeting, resulting in improved workflow and shorter patient procedure time.
- Reduces patient dose, as fewer exposures are required.
Efficient, fast, easy to learn and use. The system provides a simplified user interface to help deliver a fast biopsy with fewer steps and a lower patient dose.1
- The proven direct-capture detector in your Selenia® Dimensions® or 3Dimensions® mammography system ensures that you can biopsy lesions found during screening with certainty.
- A large field of view for high-resolution stereotactic 2D or 3D™ images simplifies visualizing suspicious areas.
- Automated tube-head positioning for both 2D and 3D™ imaging eliminates the need to manually adjust the X-ray tube location, helping accelerate procedures.
- Intuitive design, simple touchscreen controls and clear displays of safety margins make it easy for mammography users to quickly learn interventional procedures.
- Access challenging lesions with the optional lateral arm accessory. It installs quickly to present the needle parallel to the detector – especially valuable for thinly compressed breasts.