Comfort is important, and with Pianissimo noise-reduction technology, scans are quieter and more efficient. Non-contrast imaging reduces the need for injections during the exam. The shorter bore of Vantage Elan helps to reduce claustrophobia in patients, while the 63 cm size accommodates a wide variety of patients.
- Ultra-short open bore design
- 63 cm aperture
- Minimum footprint of 23 m²*
- Pianissimo™ Quiet Technology
- M-Power—Intuitive user interface
- Non-contrast Imaging
- Excellent homogeneity:
- Advanced magnet design
- Advanced shielded gradient coil
- Less than 2ppm in 50 cm DSV
- Eco Mode—Minimizes power consumption
- Zero helium boil-off
- Maximum Efficiency: M-Power™ maximizes operator efficiency with streamlined workflow
- Quieter Scans: Enhanced comfort and patient satisfaction from Pianissimo™ noise-reduction technology
- Quality Imaging: Detailed diagnostic imaging
- Accommodate More: 63 cm wide accommodates a variety of patient sizes
- Improved Patient Line of Sight: Short bore decreases patient claustrophobia
Feet First Imaging
A sliding table coupled with an integrated spine coil provides maximum flexibility for operators and feet first options for patients.
Noise can make an MR exam uncomfortable for patients, Pianissimo allows even the most sensitive patient to have a pleasant experience.
Reducing noise levels in 2 unique ways:
- Hardware designed to eliminate noise at the source for every sequence
- Additional special sequences further reduce gradient noise
All Canon MRI systems include non-contrast imaging applications and Pianissimo acoustic noise reduction technology, resulting in a safer and quieter exam for your patient.