The days of blindly navigating tall, bulky units through hallways and around bedside monitors are over. Powered by a wireless DRX detector, this x-ray room on wheels drives like a dream and gives you fast, high-quality images.
A revolutionary imaging system that drives like a dream.The tight and cluttered spaces of the ICU, ER and OR are no match for the mobility of the CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution.
- So easy to maneuver, you can make a 360-degree turn effortlessly.
- An automatic collapsible column shrinks the system to just over four feet tall, giving you complete visibility when moving the system to any location.
- The powerful dual motor drive makes moving the system effortless—in forward or reverse.
- A long tubehead reach gives you easy access to the patient in crowded rooms.
- Two touch-screen displays enable prior image review, technique changes and image acceptance or rejection from either location.
Fast, high-quality images in tight spaces for the sickest patients.
Unique Tube & Grid Alignment System optimizes image quality and encourages grid use.
- Consistent, precise images mean fewer retakes and support for faster, more accurate diagnosis.
- A powerful 32kW generator, dual focal spot tube and EVP Plus image processing combine to deliver superb image quality.
- DRX-Revolution offers prior image review including techniques and exposure history by using query/retrieve from PACS.
- Optional Tube & Line Visualization software instantly verifies placement of tubes and peripherally inserted central catheter lines in seriously ill or injured patients.
- The DRX detector is available in both gadolinium oxysulfide (GoS) scintillator or cesium iodide (CsI) formats for dose-sensitive exams.
Accelerate your workflow to new levels.
This fast, reliable, and easy mobile DR system was designed for the way you work.
- Touch screen monitors at both the tube head and main display provide two work zones just like a stationary DR room.
- Position quickly with the lightweight, wireless DRX detector that eliminates trip hazards and reduces the spread of infection.
- On-board bins keep gloves, sanitizer, paperwork, markers and lockable detector storage at your fingertips.
- Quickly power up and start your rounds with a single badge swipe.
- The same easy-to-use graphical user interface is on all Carestream CR and DR products, reducing training time and maximizing productivity.
- Boost efficiency and cut costs with a detector that works across all your digital x-ray equipment.
Detectors that go and grow with you
At the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. It works across all DRX imaging equipment and allows you to share detectors across facilities, wherever they are needed the most.
Setting new standards in efficiency and reliability
The original Carestream DRX detector set a new standard for detector performance. The new DRX Plus detector now delivers greater speed, easier handling and improved reliability.
Carestream’s DRX detectors feature:
Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
Instant access to images to speed decisions on patient care.
Ability to share detectors between any DRX room or any mobile DRX system.
A separate battery charger that allows the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged.
Choose a detector that best fits your imaging needs:
DRX Plus 3543 and 4343 for general radiology.
DRX Plus 3543C and 4343C for pediatrics and other dose-sensitive applications.