Carestream’s MyVue* is a secure portal that allows patients to play an integral role in their medical care. When available, it will help eliminate duplicate radiographic exams and the time, staff and budget you spend producing CDs, DVDs or film.
Fast, Simple, Secure Sharing
With MyVue, a unique and secure log-in is generated and emailed to each patient after their exam. Patient images, information and reports can be accessed through the secure log-in from a variety of Web-browser enabled devices. Once registered, patients can view their study or portfolio and manage who they want to share with (physician or non-physician).
The patient has control of sharing options:
- Sharing period
- Single study or entire portfolio
- Allow additional sharing levels
- Hide patients details
- Send automatic e-mail
- Optional message
After checking consent, a patient grants shared access. The shared user receives an e-mail request to join. The guest clicks on the link and registers or logs into the system to view the study or portfolio. Additional sharing and collaboration is granted by the patient. MyVue can be a stand-alone patient portal as part of Vue PACS or Vue Archive, or embedded within an existing HIS or EMR patient portal.
Benefits throughout the care continuum.
- Cost and staffing savings from CD/DVD replacement
- Improving patient satisfaction by providing a better patient service, also improves referrals/revenue
- Potential reduction in duplication of exams when images and reports are available when required
- Empowerment, and inclusion in management of healthcare
- No hassle dealing with cumbersome DVD/CDs or film
- Images remain private and secure – accessed only by those granted permission
- Potential reduction of additional radiation with prior exams accessible when needed
- Real-time sharing with physicians or even family and friends
- No hassle dealing with cumbersome DVD/CDs
- Secure real-time access to patient granted imaging data
- Patient satisfaction drives revenue