The Trident system features an intuitive user interface ideal for non-technical operators, with one-touch X-ray automatic exposure control (AEC), a lighted specimen X-ray chamber and large active imaging area. The system incorporates easy-to-use software with a simple, yet robust toolset.
Designed to maximize workflow efficiencies, the Trident system enables quick communication and decision-making; with the push of one button, you can export images to the Hologic SecurView® DX diagnostic workstation, PACS and other preferred output devices, or to a printer for hard-copy review.
Superb image quality for rapid verification with maximum confidence
- One-touch X-ray control with AEC for fast image acquisition.
- Large, 12 x 14 cm active imaging area; accommodates a wide range of surgical specimens and core biopsy samples.
- Innovative enhanced visualization tool with five levels of image optimization for added sharpness and lesion conspicuity.
- Fully integrated, maneuverable and ergonomic workstation.
- User-friendly operator interface with minimal procedure steps to streamline workflow.
- Ideal for radiologists, breast surgeons and pathologists.