Equipped with flat-panel technology, the system delivers more than 65,000 shades of gray. The crystal-clear and distortion-free 3D images provide maximum intraoperative visualization of anatomical structures. The CT-like reconstructions can be combined with navigation systems. 3D data enables surgeons to perform image guided surgery with absolute accuracy.
- 3D C-arm with flat-panel technology and up to 512³ voxel enabling fully digital, distortion-free imaging and increases precision and safety levels
- 2D and 3D intraoperative imaging with one system
- Variable isocentric imaging with elliptical or circular scan capabilities for different anatomical areas
- Open navigation interface Ziehm NaviPort for image-guided 3D navigation of leading navigation system providers
- Easy to position in the OR thanks to a larger C-arm opening of 89.3 cm
- Enhanced ZAIP with latest improvements for image processing
- Best-in-class ergonomics with a footprint of only 0.8 m²
- Up to three synchronized, intuitive touchscreens user interfaces with SmartEye technology
- Open interface, Ziehm NetPort with WLAN, enables easy integration into existing IT networks
- Comprehensive dose concept for high image quality and minimized dose
- Automatic optimization of dose and image quality with advanced anatomical programs
- Dedicated functions to significantly reduce exposure in pediatric surgery2
Ziehm Vision FD Vario 3D is ideal for orthopedics, spine surgery and neurosurgical procedures. Intuitive touchscreens on both the C-arm and monitor cart allow the change from 2D fluoroscopy to the 3D mode with one simple keystroke.