This groundbreaking mobile 3D C-arm helps to improve surgical outcomes and patient satisfaction while optimizing costs. Building on more than a decade of experience in 3D imaging, the Ziehm Vision RFD 3D features cutting-edge CMOS technology, bundling 2D and 3D functionality for greater intraoperative control, reducing the need for postoperative CT scans, and costly corrective surgeries.
- Latest flat-panel technology for CT-like image quality
- More distinguishable anatomy in 3D reconstructions with ZIR
- Different volume sizes for the ideal resolution with 320³ voxel or 512³ voxel (CMOS)
- Patented SmartScan technology for complete 3D information
- 2D excellence with advanced 3D technology, delivering high-end multidisciplinary capabilities
- Pulsed monoblock generator with 25 kW power performance
- Full control of the 4 motorized axes via the Position Control Center (joystick module) and touchscreen
- Open navigation interface Ziehm NaviPort for image-guided 3D navigation of leading navigation system providers
- Comprehensive dose concept for high image quality and minimized dose
- Automatic optimization of dose and image quality with advanced anatomical programs
- Dedicated functions to significantly reduce exposure in pediatric surgery5
This mobile C-arm is thus ideal for high-end orthopedic, trauma and spinal interventions as well as for highly specialized maxillofacial and cochlear procedures, for instance.
The system Ziehm Vision RFD 3D is now available in the CMOSline1,2 premium edition. All CMOSline systems come with a Ziehm Imaging CMOS detector and the groundbreaking dose reduction technology Beam Filtration3. This combination allows for excellent image quality with a lower dose.