Welcome to the NXC Media Center
On this page we report a wide range of information, ranging from Product Videos to news feeds from our key strategic partners.
NXC Imaging in the News
"Enlitic Partners with NXC Imaging to Help Integrate Medical AI into Clinical Practice in the U.S."
Leading Medical Imaging Provider to Streamline Distribution of Comprehensive Clinical AI Platform in Several Midwestern States Read the press release here. >
NXC Imaging was featured in Volume 14, Issue 3 of "Inside Healthcare" magazine.
"Image Revolution - NXC Imaging partners with Medicom to revolutionize image sharing in the healthcare industry."
"Entrepreneur of the Year announces Heartland finalists; Minnesota Continues to Dominate"
Key Product Videos
The Aplio a550 by Canon integrates industry-leading imaging technologies, advanced applications and intuitive controls for the busy clinician.
Designed to increase productivity and lower running costs, ensure patient comfort and deliver uncompromised clinical confidence, Vantage Orian by Canon is the perfect answer to your 1.5 Tesla MRI business and clinical requirements.
- Canon Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Compressed SPEEDER Technology for 3T MR System
- Canon Medical’s 3T MR System Receives FDA Clearance for Artificial Intelligence-Based Image Reconstruction Technology
- Canon Medical to Commence Development of a Rapid Genetic Testing System for the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canon Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Aquilion ONE / PRISM Edition, Enabling Deep Learning Spectral Capabilities for Routine Use
- Canon Inc. Realigns Strategy to Prepare for Eye Care Systems Business Growth
- Canon Medical’s Premium Ultrasound Platform Provides Greater Visualization to Support Clinical Confidence with New Enhancements
- Image Capture Basics for Radiology Technologists
- Tres Estrategias de Administración de Radiología para 2020
- Diagnostic Reading #11: Five “Must Read” Articles on Medical Imaging
- Tendencias en Imágenes Médicas en 2020
- Diagnostic Reading #10: Five “Must Read” Articles on Medical Imaging
- Increasing Productivity in the Radiology Department
- Hologic’s Molecular Test for the Novel Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, Receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization
- Hologic Places 1,000th Panther Molecular Diagnostics System in the United States
- German Lab Demonstrates Feasibility to Detect SARS-Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) Using Hologic’s Panther Fusion® System
- Hologic to Webcast Presentations at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Hologic Expands Costa Rican Operations with New Financial Shared Services Center
- Hologic Launches New Scalable Options for Panther System in the United States and Europe