Unmatched Efficiency To Improve Breast Biopsy Procedures
An intuitive user interface eases operation and advanced sample handling simplifies post biopsy prep, with a potential for further reducing overall procedure time.
Get Real-Time, High-Resolution Imaging at the Point of Care
The Brevera system’s 8-second acquisition and imaging cycle gives more actionable information at the point of care so physicians can make decisions with confidence – without the need to ever leave the procedure room.
Offer A Compassionate Experience
Fast, accurate and streamlined procedures mean patients spend less time under compression. Integrated pain-management administration and quiet remote firing can result in a more positive biopsy experience for providers and patients.
Workflow and facility improvements
- Fast procedures: More confidence in sample verification allows for fast biopsy procedures, which frees up resources.
- Optimized technologist workflow: Little to no manual handling post -biopsy helps maintain sample integrity from patient to pathology, improving technologists’ workflow and freeing time for other procedures.
- Fewer steps: Advanced tissue handling automatically separates samples for pathology.
- Improved sample identification: Separates and identifies samples with a 12-chamber tissue filter to provide guidance for pathology.
- Patient satisfaction: Fast procedures mean less time under compression for the patient, which can result in a more positive biopsy experience.
Hologic empowers people to live healthier lives everywhere, every day.