Taking Your Technology Further
More Positions, More Possibilities
Aquilion LB is the only system that combines the largest bore and true FOV to cover more anatomy with greater accuracy.
- 90 cm gantry bore opening allows uncompromised patient positioning
- 70 cm acquired FOV achieves 40% more diagnostic coverage
- 85 cm* extended FOV
Leap Into the Next Dimension
The Aquilion LB system supports state-of-the-art oncology applications, including 4D respiratory gated CT simulation for advanced motion management and radiation therapy planning.
- Acquire prospective respiratory gated images
- Enable retrospective gating with 4D acquisition mode
- Image tumor volume in the correct dimension
- Increase tracking accuracy and reproducibility of tumor volume
- Phase average reconstruction provides range of motion tracking in a single image
Largest acquired Field of View
The 16 slice Aquilion LB features the industry`s largest gantry aperture of 90 cm and the industry`s largest scan field of 70 cm, covering more anatomy with greater accuracy ever seen before.
The unique 70 cm scan field, up to 40 percent greater than other large bore CT systems, ensures superior image quality across the entire image and eliminating hidden anatomical areas for improved diagnoses, simulation and planning. Only the Aquilion LB delivers a true Field of View of 70 cm without requiring extrapolation algorithms by virtue of Toshiba`s renowned Quantum Detector
Aquilion LB is designed for
- Optimized patient access
- Optimized planning information
- Optimized patient comfort
- Optimized patient dose
- Optimized diagnostic image quality
- Optimized patient throughput
- 90 cm wide bore
- Enabling a breast board tilt of up to 25 degrees
- Radiotherapy table top* with indexed patient positioning system (IPPS)
- Scan range of 175 or 194** cm- Low noise direct drive for 0.5 sec/rotation
- Maximum 70 cm scan Field of View with full image quality
- Up to 85 cm display Field of View reconstruction for oncology applications 0.35 mm voxel resolution- Versatile in scan slice width: 16 x 0.5 mm, 16 x 1.0 mm or 16 x 2.0 mm- Quantum detector material with highest sensitivity for best low contrast resolution (2mm at 3 HU)
- Powerful X-ray tube: 7.5 MHU MEGACOOL SUREExposure, advanced body contour dose reduction technology
- Quantum Denoising Software, dramatically reducing exposure dose, while maintaining image quality
- Boost3D is a separate filter algorithm developed for regions with high attenuation and can be combined with other filter as standard QDS.
- Varian RPM* camera for 4D respiratorigated imaging (prospective or retrospective) Unique full automatic 4D multiphase reconstruction* (no xml-file import required)