THE WORLD’S MOST FLEXIBLE HYBRID SUITE
Providers of interventional imaging systems are being challenged to improve clinical outcome, patient comfort and dose efficiency while reducing costs of ownership and environmental impact. With it’s unique double sliding C-arm the Infinix-i Hybrid+ provides ultrafast whole body 3D coverage, free head access and a unique lateral C-arm stroke for better ergonomics, improved productivity and stunning 3D images from head to toe. Canon Medical’s Infinix-i systems are designed for unmatched flexible C-arm positioning and clinical versatility. The wide range of supported configurations allow you to drive efficient resource utilization across multiple clinical disciplines to precisely meet your clinical needs.
SEE – DIAGNOSE – TREAT
Optimal image quality means diagnostic safety as a basic precondition for successful treatment. Powerful image processing plays a leading role. All Infinix systems are equipped with innovative algorithms for excellent visualization of smallest vessels and interventional devices.
Next Generation Advanced Image Processing (AIP)
Next Generation Advanced Image Processing (AIP) produces more uniform images and the ability to visualize fine details. The software works in concert with hardware to optimize image display and minimize dose.
Super Noise Reduction Filter (SNRF)
Super Noise Reduction Filter (SNRF) improves image quality by reducing noise without introducing image lag.
ADVANCED INFINIX-I DOSE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGIES
DoseRite – Better protection for patients and clinicians
- Virtual Collimation: After fluoroscopy, virtual collimation software simulates collimator positions so operators can adjust collimation with no additional fluoroscopy.
- Grid Pulse Fluoro: More efficient X-ray pulses to reduce leading and trailing-edge dose. Includes frame rate selection for Fluoro and Record between 1-30 frames per second (FPS).
- Dose Control: Radiation dose levels can be monitored in real time through digital display in the examination room.
- Super Noise Reduction Filter (SNRF):Improves image quality by reducing noise without introducing image lag, enabling the user to work with lower dose at the same image quality level.
- Fluoro Store: Provides prospective and retrospective image capture. The ability to instantly replay and review reduces the need to repeat exposures, reducing dose.
- Live Zoom represents an additional function to obtain the same anatomical magnification without increasing dose.
- Spot Fluoroscopy enables interventional efficiency while enhancing dose reduction capabilities. Clinicians can observe a region of anatomy using live fluoroscopy while viewing the Last Image Hold (LIH) surrounding area.
- DTS – Dose Tracking System is a dose awareness tool that provides real time skin dose information for the patient’s body surface.
- Dynamic Trace – get the overview in one go
Real time visualization of vessels over bones and anatomic landmarks with up to 60% lower dose than standard DSA technique .
Infinix-i systems are designed around physicians, staff and patients in order to maximize flexibility, minimize exposure and optimize image quality for interventional radiology. So for any procedure you’re always perfectly positioned for greater efficiency and patient safety. The flexible clinical concept of Infinix-i allows you to create a fully customized hybrid solution to exactly meet your specific clinical needs. Many years of experience in imaging, research and intervention place us at the forefront of hybrid technology development. So configuring and installing exactly the right hybrid configuration at your facility is our promise.