Designed to meet the challenges of high-volume hospital imaging departments, the Canon OMNERA® systems are constructed of rugged, aircraft aluminum and designed with both the patient and technologist in mind.
Easy patient access
- Flexible elevating 6-way table positioning
- 650 and 660 lb patient load (OMNERA® 400T System)
Fast and effortless positioning
- Servo tracking to both wall stand and table
- Extended range of motion for tube, vertical wall stand, and table
- Foot control for wall stand and table
Ease-of-use for healthcare professionals
- Customizable workflow
- In-bucky charging of the detector in both wall and table
- Intuitive 10″ touch screen with one touch technique adjustment and image preview
- With advanced applications like auto-stitching, and a wide range of configurations, this system can easily handle routine exams , as well as more demanding diagnostic imaging exams.
Manual-Positioning Digital Radiographic System
This high-quality, manual positioning system with auto-tracking capabilities is constructed of rugged aircraft aluminum, helping provide the high throughput needed in high-volume hospital imaging departments.
- Designed to support an efficient and customizable workflow, providing a high degree of flexibility to accommodate the needs of patients and healthcare providers
- Servo tracking to both the wall stand and table to provide precision positioning, with speed and effortless movements
- Flexible table positioning adjusts for easy patient access and transfer while providing a comfortable working level for healthcare professionals
- Tube, vertical wall stand, and table all have extended range of motion for patient positioning
Choice of 50 kW, 65 kW or 80 kW high-frequency generator
Choice of 400 kHU or 600 kHU high capacity X-ray tube
Elevating 4-way table
650 lb table weight capacity
Part of NXC Imaging’s offerings of Canon X-Ray Systems in the Midwest US.